The authors demonstrate the feasibility and utility of a systematic 4-stage procedure for locating and interpreting career decision-making difficulties by analyzing responses of 626 college students (collected by Tai, 2007) to the Career Decision-making Difficulties Questionnaire (CDDQ; Gati, Krausz, & Osipow, 1996).
What does CDDQ stand for?
CDDQ stands for Career Decision-Making Difficulties Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CDDQ in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Demand Driven Planner (Demand Driven Institute)
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
- Chronic Dysimmune Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Cis-Dichloro-Diamine-Platinum (aka Cis-Diamine-Dichloro-Platinum)
- Cisplatin (cancer drug)
- Command Deployment Discipline Program (US Army)
- Composite Dansen Droplet Pills (angina treatment)
- Continue Directe Democratie Partij (Dutch: Continuous Direct Democracy Party)
- Colorado Developmental Disabilities Planning Council
- County Durham and Darlington Priority Services (UK)
- Cable-Direct-Driven Robot
- Comprehensive Directory of Disability Resources
- Contract Data Description Report
- Coordinated Design Data Required
- Cost and Delivery Data Report
- Customary Drinking and Drug Use Record
- Center for Data-Driven Reform in Education
- Center on Democracy, Development and Rule of Law
- CAD (Computer-Aided Design) Design & Drafting Services (India)
- CITS Deployable Diagnostic System (B-1)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to test their model, they constructed and validated the Career Decision-Making Difficulties Questionnaire (CDDQ).
The Career Decision-Making Difficulties Questionnaire (CDDQ; Gati et al.
In a study that primarily examined gender and age differences in career decision-making difficulties, Gati and Saka (a) found support for the structure of the Career Decision-Making Difficulties Questionnaire with a sample of Israeli adolescents.
Gati, Osipow, Krausz, and Saka examined the validity of the Career Decision-Making Difficulties Questionnaire (Gati, Krausz, & Osipow, 1996) by gathering data from 95 individuals who were receiving career counseling (39 men, 56 women) and their counselors as well as from a comparison group of 259 young adults.
with the Career Decision-making Difficulties Questionnaire [CDDQ]; Gati, Krausz, & Osipow, 1996), (c) assessing career choice anxiety (e.