The member states will provide the GCC Executive Office for the Care of the Elderly in Doha an update on the work done and strategies laid out by them besides the rules and regulations applicable to the elderly.
What does COE stand for?
COE stands for Care of the Elderly (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COE
We have 184 other meanings of COE in our Acronym Attic
- Coup de Developpement
- Crime of Domestic Violence
- Council Of Deans and Vice Chancellors (University of California at Davis)
- Call of Duty World At War (game)
- Call of Duty: World At War: Zombies (gaming)
- Come On Die Young (Mogwai album)
- Cab Over Engine (truck design)
- Call of the Earth (United Nations University)
- Carded Open End (cotton)
- Care of Equipment (for ACG duties)
- Cash Operating Expense
- Cash over Everything
- Catalog Order Entry (customer purchase method)
- Categories of Employment (International Monetary Fund)
- Category of Eligibility (Medicaid; various locations)
- Category of Employees
- CATIA Operator's Exchange
- Center for Open Education
- Center Of Excellence
- Center of Excellence (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the major steps taken by the Kingdom for the care of the elderly was the issue of the Riyadh Charter on the care of the old at the Gulf Forum on the Care of the Old three years ago.
The 32 partners in NUTRI-SENEX include the department of health care of the elderly within the School of Medicine of King's College London and the charity Age Concern.
With less than two weeks to go, our investigation shows implementation of care of the elderly is in a mess - and many of the criticisms are coming true.
Early attempts to routinely involve nurses in--and thus improve and standardize--the care of the elderly and chronically ill took the better part of the century to become common practice.
Concerning the care of the elderly, the document says that they should not be marginalized, nor deprived of human relations, which all people need.
MSPs ended up backing an Executive amendment calling for extra cash to improve care of the elderly in their own homes and the maximising of benefits for the needy.