NHS North Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group wants to take the current staff of emergency care nurse practitioners and focus their work on elderly patients.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Care Nurse Practitioner
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNP
We have 194 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Campaign for National Parks (UK)
- Campaign for Nuclear Phaseout (Canada)
- Canadian Naturopathic Foundation
- Canadian Niagara Power
- Candidate Nomination Proposal
- Cannot Process
- Canyonlands National Park
- Carbon Nanoparticle (lymph node tracer)
- Card-Not-Present (internet credit card transactions)
- Cardholder Not Present (credit card transaction)
- Cascadian National Party
- Cellular Networking Perspectives
- Center for National Policy (USA)
- Center for Non-Profits (various locations)
- Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- CenterPoint Energy (Houston, TX)
- Centre National de Préhistoire (French: National Prehistory Center; est. 1978)
- Centro Nacional de Productividad (Colombia)
- Centro Properties Group (Australia)
- Certified Network Professional
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; - Johanna Rian, PhD, Center for Humanities in Medicine, May Clinic About The Authors: Lynn Kelly Devlin is a nationally board-certified Hospice and Palliative Care nurse practitioner who lives and works in New Hampshire.
14, 2011) -- Tracey Anderson, MSN, RN, CNRN, FNP-BC, ACNP-BC, director of neurocritical care program development and neurocritical care nurse practitioner at University of Colorado Hospital (UCH), has been named a Magnet[R] Nurse of the Year by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
She is an assistant professor at the University of Maryland School of Nursing, teaching in the Trauma, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program.
Up to 40 aged care Nurse Practitioner scholarships will be available and $18.
and her master of science in nursing in adult health at the University of South Florida, Tampa, before earning her post-master's certificate as an acute care nurse practitioner from the University of South Carolina, Columbia.
Appling, an acute care nurse practitioner, is a first assist in surgery at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) in Memphis.
Take Care Nurse Practitioners treat patients 18 months and older for common conditions such as step throat, sinus, ear and bladder infections, pink eye and skin conditions, in addition to providing basic diagnostic screenings and vaccinations.