We assessed the value of these two measurements in predicting the risk of cardiovascular events in the study population.
What does CVE stand for?
CVE stands for Cardiovascular Event
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CVE
We have 90 other meanings of CVE in our Acronym Attic
- Cyborg Vision Digital Studios
- Cerebral Vein and Dural Sinus Thrombosis
- Cell Variation Delay Tolerance (computer networks)
- China VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) & Digital Telecom, Inc. (US company)
- Command Visual Display Terminal
- Current Value Data Table
- Chronic Ventilator-Dependent Unit
- Cardiovascular Disease in the Young
- Aircraft Carrier, Escort (US Navy)
- Cape Verdean Escudo (ISO currency code)
- Center for Veterans Enterprise
- Centre for Virtual Environments (UK)
- Cercle de Voile Evian (French sailing club)
- Certified Videoconferencing Engineer
- Certified Vocational Evaluator
- Chartered Value Exchange
- Cherry Valley Elementary (various locations)
- Chief Vehicle Engineer (Nissan)
- Chillin Villain Empire (hip hop)
- Civic and Voter Education (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers concluded that men with diabetes taking insulin had a 70 percent increased risk for a first cardiovascular event compared to men with a known history of CVD having a recurrent event.
1 serious cardiovascular events per 100,000 person-years.
It is recommended that neither drug be prescribed for the sole purpose of preventing cardiovascular events or diabetes.
Aspirin and cardiovascular events in diabetics Aspirin is widely prescribed to diabetics with the aim of preventing cardiovascular events.
Lupus was confirmed in 148 women and 20 of these women experienced a cardiovascular event.
Results from this study allowed researchers to conclude that viewing a stressful soccer match more than doubles the risk of an acute cardiovascular event.