What does CTVS stand for?
CTVS stands for Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons (physician's group in Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTVS
We have 1 other meaning of CTVS in our Acronym Attic
- Comptoir Technique Véhicule Industriel (French industrial vehicle repair center)
- Computer Telephone Video Integrators, Inc.
- Connecticut Vaccine Information Alliance
- Chemical Tank Vessel Information Sheet (Coast Guard Marine Safety Office)
- Conventional Touch Voltage Limit
- Caltech Conference on Very Large Scale Integration
- Canine Tricuspid Valve Malformation
- Centre for Tropical Veterinary Medicine (Scotland, UK)
- Canine Transmissible Venereal Sarcoma (canid sexually transmitted disease)
- CAP (Chip Authentication Program) Token Verification Service (VASCO Data Security International, Inc.)
- Choke Thermal Vacuum Switch
- Cockpit Television Sensor
- Cape Town Visitor Services Association (South Africa)
- Central Texas Veterinary Specialty Hospital (Austin, TX)
- Canine Transmissible Venereal Tumor
- Chaparral Television Trainer
- Community TV Trust (UK charity)
- Construction Technology and Vocational Training Institute (Bangalore)
- Cadet Training Weekend (Civil Air Patrol)
- Capture the Wool (gaming)