Hashmi cardio-vascular diseases particularly heart attack and strokes have become the world's largest killer as these are claiming around 17.
What does CV stand for?
CV stands for Cardio-Vascular
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CV
We have 42 other meanings of CV in our Acronym Attic
- Copper-Zinc Superoxide Dismutase (enzyme)
- Caballo Vapor (Spanish)
- Cablevisión (Argentina)
- Cache Verification
- Calorific Value
- Campus Village
- Capacitance-Voltage (measurements)
- Capcom Vancouver (video games; Capcom Co. Ltd.; Japan)
- Cape Verde (Country)
- Capital Variable (Spanish business entity)
- Cargo Van
- Cargo Variant
- Carrier Variant (aircraft with modifications to permit operations to/from aircraft carriers)
- Carrier Volplane (Fixed Wing)
- Carrier, General Purpose (US Navy)
- Cartell-Verband (Burschenschaft mit Katholisch-konservativen werten)
- Cash Value
- Casino Vérité (gaming software)
- Cassette Vision (video game console)
- Castlevania (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HYDERABAD -- Cardio-vascular diseases particularly heart attack and strokes have become the world's largest killer, claiming around 17.
Muscat, Feb 20 (ONA)---Sultan Qaboos University Hospital (SQUH), represented by the cardio-vascular surgery unit in cooperation with Omani Association for fat and atherosclerosis organized a scientific day about the latest developments in the field of cardio-vascular diseases and global health, hosting Dr.
With little cardio-vascular exercise we concentrate on toning up and building muscles.
Keeping the muscle mechanics, balance and flexibility training, strength development and more of a kick-focused cardio-vascular workout without the violent characteristics of throwing a punch, Kick To Get Fit For Kids is enthusiastically energetic and good clean fun.
Their country has seen an unbelievable increase of thyroid cancer in under 14-year-olds, a rise in mortality among newborn babies, malformations, chromasomal aberrations, anaemia and cardio-vascular dysfunction in pregnant women.
No need for a nutritionist to keep the count, PaceMaster treadmills accurately measure Cardio Fitness because they are integrated with the NASA inspired cardio-vascular training research of Dr.
Managers' cardio-vascular stress is high and if you're not fit enough you could have problems, which a significant number of managers have had.