But Karen Hewitt, chairman of the Cardigan Welsh Corgi Association, warned the Palace's favourite hound is not yet out of the woods.
What does CWC stand for?
CWC stands for Cardigan Welsh Corgi (dogs)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWC
We have 308 other meanings of CWC in our Acronym Attic
- California Writers Club
- Calvary Worship Center (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Cambridge Water Co. (UK)
- Campus Writing Center (various schools)
- Campus-Wide Committee (various universities)
- Canadian Women In Communications
- Canadian Wood Council (Conseil Canadien du Bois)
- Canal Wild Card
- Canandaigua Wine Company (New York)
- Cancer Wellness Center
- Caribbean Workers Council
- Carlisle Wesleyan Church (Carlisle, PA)
- Carnegie, Wylie & Company (Australia)
- Carolina Wildlife Care
- Carter-Wegman Counter (data encryption mode)
- Cass Walleye Classic (fishing contest)
- Center for Western Civilization (University of Colorado)
- Center on Wrongful Convictions
- Centerra Wine Company (New York)
- Central Warehousing Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By Robin Turner Western Mail The Cardigan Welsh Corgi is one of Britain's oldest and most faithful dogs but its survival is being threatened by a celebrity-led trend for new cross-breeds.