The hi-tech device was used to establish a detailed map of the stretch of the River Ely between Leckwith Hill bridge and its mouth, near Cardiff Bay Yacht Club.
What does CBYC stand for?
CBYC stands for Cardiff Bay Yacht Club (Cardiff, Wales, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBYC
- Cadbury (stock symbol; London, England, UK)
- Camp Burn Yourself (Swedish alternative arts festival)
- CBY Systems, Inc. (formerly Credit Bureau of York; York, PA)
- Central Bank of Yemen
- Charlestown but Yesterday (French band)
- Coos Bay (Amtrak station code; Coos Bay, OR)
- Creations by You (Honolulu, HI)
- Suvorov Military School (Russian acronym)
- Czech Before You Buy (property broker)
- Cabrillo Beach Yacht Club
- Cathedral Bluffs Yacht Club (Scarborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Crescent Beach Yacht Club (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Chesapeake Bay Yacht Clubs Association
- Call Before You Dig (utilities)
- Canadian Ballet Youth Ensemble
- Community Builders Youth Leadership (Canada)
- Children, Behold Your Mother (DVD)
- Conference Board of Youth Ministries (Bloomington, IN)
- Consulting by Management
- City of Belfast Youth Orchestra (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The largest scheme is for 561 homes - including 392 apartments and 169 houses - on the peninsula of land between Cardiff Bay Yacht Club and the International Swimming Pool.
At Cardiff Bay Yacht Club, the overwhelmingly male, exclusively white audience was predominantly elderly, and clad in blazers complete with the pound logo - the currency Ukip remains convinced every mainstream party wants to abolish.
Greenbank Partnerships director Jonathan Smith said 10 five-bedroom houses would be built next to Cardiff Bay Yacht Club - and each is expected to have a pounds 1m-plus asking price.
Perhaps it was appropriate that Cardiff Bay Yacht Club, one of the places where silver medallist Mills learned to sail, performed strongly in this search for the next generation of Olympians with two class winners in nine-year-old Ben Williams in the optimist class of boat and Ethan Keale, also aged nine, in the OnBoard optimists.
I have been an amateur club sailor all my life - now in my dotage, (of which I am sure you are aware) you may be interested to now that I am proud to be the president of the Cardiff Bay Yacht Club, overlooking Cardiff Bay and within sight of Splott, where you grew up and spent your youth.
Milford Haven Coastguard said the boat's owner was a member of Cardiff Bay Yacht Club.
The boat, called the Willis Doo, is registered to Mr Baldwin's other brother Peter at Cardiff Bay Yacht Club.