For example, the Intensive Care Society (UK), the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand, or the World Federation of Societies of Intensive Care Medicine.
What does CSANZ stand for?
CSANZ stands for Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CSANZ in our Acronym Attic
- Capsaicin-Sensitive Afferent Nerves
- Cardiac Sympathetic Afferent Nerves
- Client Storage Area Network
- Computers, Systems and Networks (UK)
- Cross-Sectional Area Narrowing (vascular medicine)
- Celtic Studies Association of North America
- College Stores Association of North Carolina
- Center for Self-Assembled Nanostructures and Devices (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; Blacksburg, VA)
- Center for Sustaining Agriculture Natural Resources (Washington State University)
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates of North Texas
- Central State Administration Office (Croatia)
- Chief Scientific Applications Officer
- chief student affairs officer
- Chinese Shaanxi Astronomical Observatory (Lintong, China)
- Club du Sahel et de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (French: Sahel and West Africa Club)
- Compagnie du Sénégal et de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (French: Company of Senegal and West Africa)
- Computer Science: an Overview (educational course)
- Computer Software Assisted Ordering (bio-computing)
- CSA Operations Center
- California State Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (est. 1942)