Diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction by detection of circulating cardiac myosin light chains.
What does CMLC stand for?
CMLC stands for Cardiac Myosin Light Chain
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMLC
We have 14 other meanings of CMLC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Maritime Law Association
- Centre de Mathématiques et de Leurs Applications (French: Center for Mathematics and Their Applications)
- Certified Medical Laboratory Assistant (certification)
- Chief Martial Law Administrator
- Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Ltd. (Australia)
- Colorado Mortgage Lenders Association
- Content Management License Administrator
- Camberwell Malvern Little Athletics Centre (Australia)
- Crédit Mutuel Loire-Atlantique, Centre-Ouest (French bank)
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in Blastic Crisis
- Career Management and Learning Center (IRS)
- Chemical Corps
- Classical and Medieval Literature Criticism (book series)
- Consolidated Maritime Labour Convention
- Copyright Music Licence Consultancy (UK)
- Cardiac Myosin Light Chain I
- Cardiac Myosin Light Chain 2
- Chain Management by Life Cycle Assessment (software support tool)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase
- Censored Mean Level Detector
Samples in periodicals archive:
Detection of serum cardiac myosin light chains in acute experimental myocardial infarction.