Home monitoring solutions that can communicate over a cellular network, landline connection or the Internet have already reached significant volumes within cardiac rhythm management, integrated telehealth solutions, sleep therapy and cardiac event monitoring," said Lars Kurkinen, telecom analyst, Berg Insight.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Cardiac Event Monitoring
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Centralized Enterprise Licensing User Group
- Centre for English Language in the University of South Australia (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Centre Européen des Langues Vivantes (French: European Center for Modern Languages)
- Centre Européen pour les Langues Vivantes (French: European Center for Modern Languages)
- Complementary Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Cabin Emergency Manual
- Calving Ease Maternal
- Campi Elettro Magnetici (Italian: Electro Magnetic Fields)
- Campus Estado de México
- Captured Enemy Material