CUNA Mutual Insurance, the firm which insures the bulk of credit union card programs, has alerted credit unions to the possibility of greater card losses from both cardpresent and card-not-present fraud since the Global Payments breach has been determined to have started on Jan.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Card-Not-Present (internet credit card transactions)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNP
We have 195 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Caisse Nationale de Prévoyance (French: National Provident Fund; insurance company)
- California Newspaper Project
- Campaign for National Parks (UK)
- Campaign for Nuclear Phaseout (Canada)
- Canadian Naturopathic Foundation
- Canadian Niagara Power
- Candidate Nomination Proposal
- Cannot Process
- Canyonlands National Park
- Carbon Nanoparticle (lymph node tracer)
- Cardholder Not Present (credit card transaction)
- Care Nurse Practitioner
- Cascadian National Party
- Cellular Networking Perspectives
- Center for National Policy (USA)
- Center for Non-Profits (various locations)
- Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- CenterPoint Energy (Houston, TX)
- Centre National de Préhistoire (French: National Prehistory Center; est. 1978)
- Centro Nacional de Productividad (Colombia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bill Me Later is built around the specific needs of Internet service provider (ISP) and card-not-present merchants.