Card Services for Credit Unions, the association of credit unions that processes payments on the FIS platform, has brought out a tool provided by Visa to help Visa-issuing credit unions better understand and use their member's card data.
What does CSCU stand for?
CSCU stands for Card Services for Credit Unions (convention)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSCU
We have 5 other meanings of CSCU in our Acronym Attic
- Chiron School of Crystal Therapy (UK)
- Coherent Scattered Computed Tomography
- Combat Support Coordination Team
- Committee for Site Characterization
- Communications Security Control Terminal
- Comprehensive School and Community Treatment (Montana)
- Corresponding Sides of Congruent Triangles (mathematics)
- Canadian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association
- Chicago Suburban Cairn Terrier Club (Illinois)
- Contractors Safety Council of Texas City (Texas City, TX)
- Central Switching and Control Unit
- Co-Op Services Credit Union (Livonia, MI)
- Colorado Springs Credit Union (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Community Service Credit Union (Huntsville, TX)
- Cornell Statistical Consulting Unit (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Colorado Springs Cisco Users Group
- Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom
- Consortium for Street Children, United Kingdom
- Consumer Survey of Cosmetic Usage Patterns
- Computer Supported Collaborative Visualization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FIS processing credit will unions will be able to access the new program through membership in Card Services for Credit Unions, the association of credit union that process payment transactions with FIS.
The FIS processing credit unions will be able to access the new program through membership in Card Services for Credit Unions, the association of credit unions that process payment transactions.
Card Services for Credit Unions recently announced the launch of its EMV Essentials website, an educational resource for credit unions to learn more about the transition to EMV in the United States.