Through the partnership, the market leading smart card management system vSEC:CMS from Versatile Security is offered to ZILLIONe Technologies' customers base in Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Card Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Câmara Municipal de Setúbal (Portugal)
- Cambridge Monitor System (now Conversational Monitor System)
- Camden Middle School
- Campaign Management System (advertising)
- Canadian Mathematical Society
- Canadian Meteorological Service
- Candidate Member States (EU)
- Capability Manpower Standard (Air Force Manpower Agency)
- Capital Market Services (various companies)
- Carbogenic Molecular Sieve
- Cardigan Mountain School (Canaan, NH)
- Cardiology Monitoring System
- Cardiomyopathy Syndrome (salmon disease)
- Career Magnet School (various schools)
- Career Management Skills
- Career Management System
- Carmel Middle School
- Carmelo Misionero Seglar (Secular Mission Carmel)
- Carnation Main Street (Disneyland restaurant California)
- Carpenter Middle School (Plano, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ActivIdentity's ActivID Card Management System features automatic certificate renewal and smart card-update capabilities, as well as support for public key cryptography standards (PKC S) #11-compliant middleware.
Gemplus is instrumental throughout the value chain - chip design, card management systems, software development, and consulting - delivering integrated custom-made solutions for the security, personalization and privacy management needs of clients and partners worldwide.