Ethoca is a global collaboration-based technology company serving online merchants and card issuing banks in the fight against ecommerce fraud.
What does CIB stand for?
CIB stands for Card Issuing Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIB
We have 239 other meanings of CIB in our Acronym Attic
- Client Index and Address Exchange (UK)
- Canadian Institute of the Arts for Young Audiences (Vancouver)
- Cabinet Immobilier Boulet (French real estate company)
- Call Information Block
- Campaign for an Independent Britain
- Can It Be?
- Canterbury Infantry Battalion (New Zealand)
- Capabilities Information Base
- Capital Improvement Board (Indiana)
- Capital Investment Board (various governments)
- Cardiff Institute for the Blind (UK)
- Carnation Instant Breakfast
- Celtiberian (linguistics)
- Center for Inland Bays
- Center-Invest Bank (Russia)
- Central Index Bureau (auto insurance)
- Central Inspection Board (Lebanon)
- Centralized Intercept Bureau
- Centre d'Innovation en Biologie (French: Center for Innovation in Biology)
- Centro Inter-Bibliotecario (Universita di Bologna)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the service can benefit the debit and credit card issuing banks as well by reducing the traffic at the branch offices, cutting bill payment processing cost and enhancing the customers' loyalty.
Integration of AirPlus data with local Chinese and international transaction data leads to more efficient corporate travel management SHANGHAI, China & WASHINGTON -- China Merchants Bank (CMB), the largest credit card issuing bank in China, and AirPlus International, a leading international provider of business travel payment solutions, have signed a corporate agreement, entering into a strategic partnership in the Chinese market to offer a new corporate card.
The merchant's acquiring bank routes the prepaid card load amount from the merchant to the card issuing bank for approval via VisaNet.
According to a recent consumer warning from MasterCard International, if such a fee is requested by anyone other than the card issuing bank as part of the application process, then the solicitation is fraudulent.
card issuers if it came, Toyota-like, to our shores: the addition of payment transaction functionality to i-mode phones, which enables subscribers to pay for goods and services at thousands of participating merchants by merely waving their phone in front of a device and eliminating the need for a card issuing bank.
NationsBank, formed through the consolidation of C&S/Sovran and NCNB, is now ranked as the seventh largest credit card issuing bank in the United States.
ChinaTrust Commercial bank (CTCB), a subsidiary of ChinaTrust Holding, one of the major financial holding companies in Taiwan, is the largest credit card issuing bank in Taiwan.