Axillary nodal metastases from carcinoma of unknown primary (CUPAx): a systemic review of published evidence.
What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for Carcinoma of Unknown Primary
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Chronic Unilateral Optic Neuropathy
- Cambridge University Opera Society
- Center for Ultrafast Optical Science (University of Michigan)
- Carlisle United Official Supporters Club (UK)
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Cambridge University Press
- Canadian University Press
- Cancer of Unknown Primary
- Candidatura d'Unitat Popular (Catalan countries)
- Canterbury University Press (New Zealand)
- Careers Using Physics
- Carupano, Venezuela - Carupano (Airport Code)
- Catalog Update Process
- Cataloguing Upgrade
- Central Utility Plant (University of Colorado Denver)
- Centralized Ultrasound Processing
- Centro Unico Prenotazioni (Italian: One Centre Bookings)
- Child Update Photo (World Vision International)
- China Unionpay (credit card company)
- China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This atlas-based text intended for both residents and seasoned practitioners in need of up-to-date information covers every anatomic region in detail--skin, head and neck, lung and mediastinum, endocrine system, digestive system genitourinary system, breast and female genitals, hematopoietic tumors, soft tissue and bone, central nervous system, and metastic carcinoma of unknown primary.
Signet-ring cell carcinoma of unknown primary location.
BACKGROUND Unknown or uncertain primary cancer (UPC), also referred to as carcinoma of unknown primary (CUP), accounts for an estimated 3% to 5% of all metastatic cancers.