INHIBITION POTENCY OF ORGANOPHOSPHATES ON HUMAN CARBOXYLESTERASE 1 PROTEIN 15.
What does CES 1 stand for?
CES 1 stands for Carboxylesterase 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cryogenic Engine Subassembly
- Cultural Events Series (Frostburg State Unversity; Frostburg, MD)
- Cummins Emissions Solutions
- Cumulative Enlisted Service
- Current Employment Statistics
- Current Environmental Solution
- Customer Equipment Service
- Customer Expectation Survey
- Customs Exam Site (US Customs and Border Protection)
- Customs Exam Station (US Customs and Border Protection)
- Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression (Scale)
- Circuit Emulation Service-Interworking Function (Cisco)
- Coalition of Essential Schools - New Jersey
- California Electric Sign Association
- California Emergency Services Association
- California Endangered Species Act
- Catering Equipment Suppliers Association (UK)
- CECOM Staging Area
- Center for European Studies and Architecture (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Centre d'Études Stratégiques Aérospatiales (French: Strategic Aerospace Study Center; French Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 INHIBITION POTENCY OF ORGANOPHOSPHATES ON HUMAN CARBOXYLESTERASE 1 PROTEIN Katye Herring, Abdolsamad Borazjani, Allen Crow, Matt Ross Mississippi State University Hydrolysis of cholesteryl esters in macrophages is the rate-limiting step in the biochemical pathway that removes excess free cholesterol from these scavenger cells.