Geissinger, Kraiburg TPE; "Thermoplastic material based on polyamide and carboxylated nitrile rubber," H.
What does XNBR stand for?
XNBR stands for Carboxylated Nitrile Rubber
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Exeter Northcott
- Night Blindness
- Cross-Section Next-Generation Architecture (Microsoft DirectX)
- Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (airport code)
- Xbox/DirectX New generation Architecture
- Xerox Network Architecture
- Xinhua News Agency
- XNA's Not Acronymed (Microsoft)
- extensible Name and Address Standard
- Xodiac Network Bus
Samples in periodicals archive:
EXPERIMENTAL Materials Used in Rubber Preparation The carboxylated nitrile rubber (XNBR) used was Nipol N-34 grade, of Nippon Zeon Co.
Session 5 on advances in synthetic latex will include the following presentations: "Crosslinking in carboxylated nitrile rubber dipped films," Andrew Kells and Robert Groves, Synthomer Ltd.
103) The effect of vulcanization systems on bin storage stability, physical and cure properties of carboxylated nitrile rubbers.
122) Hydrogenated carboxylated nitrile rubber for enhanced mechanical properties.
Since the commercial introduction of carboxylated nitrile rubber in 1955, it has been widely known in the industry that derivative XNBR compounds could present excellent tensile and tear strength, as well as good abrasion resistance.
An exploratory study of various magnesias and magnesium hydroxide in carboxylated nitrile rubber showed that, in this system, magnesium hydroxide appeared to function as a very low activity magnesium oxide with respect to vulcanizate properties [ref.