Efficient Accelerating Effect of Carbonyldiimidazole on Epoxy-Dicyandiamide Curing System.
What does CDI stand for?
CDI stands for Carbonyldiimidazole
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDI
We have 483 other meanings of CDI in our Acronym Attic
- Confiserie Des Hautes-Vosges (French: Hautes-Vosges Confectionary)
- Crippled Dick Hot Wax (record label)
- Cadaver Decomposition Island (microbiology)
- California Department of Insurance
- Canadian Direct Investment (Abroad)
- Capability Delivery Increment (US DoD)
- Capacitive Discharge Ignition
- Capacitor Discharge Ignition
- Capacity Developers Incorporated (Dearborn, MI)
- Capacity Development Initiative
- Career Development Institute
- Career Development International (various locations)
- Career Development, Inc. (Arizona)
- Career Directors International (association of career professionals)
- Cargo Disposition Instructions
- Case Development Inspection (environment)
- Casino Data Imaging (Las Vegas, NV)
- Cast Ductile Iron (bomb)
- Category Development Index
- Center for Data Insight
Samples in periodicals archive:
32 g (2 mmol) of carbonyldiimidazole as a coupling agent, washed with dioxane and diethyl ether, and dried under a stream of nitrogen.