The Merichem technologies are designed to remove mercaptans, carbonyl sulphide and other contaminants from hydrocarbon streams.
What does COS stand for?
COS stands for Carbonyl Sulphide
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of COS
We have 325 other meanings of COS in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Radioactive Waste Management (UK)
- Coordination of Runaway Youth (Bay City, MI, USA)
- Cadet Officer School
- Caked on Stripes (podcast)
- Call Originate Status
- Campus Outreach Services (St. Davids, PA)
- Canadian Oncology Society
- Canadian Ophthalmological Society
- Canadian Organic Standard
- Capital Outlay Support
- Card Operating System
- Care Outreach Specialist (social work)
- Career Opportunity System
- Caress of Steel (Rush album)
- Carnival of Space (blogging)
- Carrier Operated Squelch (two-way radio)
- Carry-On Oxygen System (NASA)
- Cash On Shipment
- Cast-On Strap (battery manufacturing)
- Casualty of Sound (Maniacal Plan music CD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI Washington, August 19 (ANI): A team of scientists has determined that Carbonyl Sulphide gas warmed the world and saved it from freezing over during the Archean eon more than 3 billion years ago.
A volcanic gas, carbonyl sulphide, helps amino acids to form chains, a new study has shown.