Mahmud, "Using carbon-silica dual phase filler," Kauts.
What does CSDPF stand for?
CSDPF stands for Carbon-Silica Dual Phase Filler
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Common Security and Defence Policy (EU)
- Common Sense for Drug Policy
- Conceptual Schema Design Procedure
- Continental Scientific Drilling Program
- Coordinated Ship Development Plan
- Cornell Scale for Depression
- Crew-Centered System Design Process (cockpit design)
- Chronically Sick and Disabled Person's Act (UK)
- Czech Soap and Detergent Association
- Commonwealth Spatial Data Policy Executive (Australia)
- Consultants in Dental Public Health (UK)
- Claymont School District Public Library (Dennison, OH)
- California State Department of Parks and Recreation
- Channel State Dependent Packet Scheduling
- Canadian Seismic Design Provisions for Steel Structures
- Coopération Solidarité Développement aux PTT
- Children's Social Desirability Questionnaire
- Chronic Skin Disease Questionnaire
- California School for the Deaf, Riverside (Riverside, CA)
- Center for Software Development and Research (Kantipur City College; Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first is by using carbon-silica dual phase filler, and the second is through use of carbon black with broad aggregate size distribution.
Mahmud, "Using carbon-silica dual phase filler," Kautsch.
55) A new carbon-silica dual phase filler (CSDPF) to improve the tradeoff among rolling resistance, wet skid resistance and abrasion resistance for passenger tires.