What does CSEGR stand for?
CSEGR stands for Carbon Sequestration Enhanced Gas Recovery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Counter Strike Elite Force (gaming clan)
- Center for Special Education Finance and Special Education Expenditure Project (American Institutes for Research; Palo Alto, CA)
- Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Canadian Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Centre for the Study of European Governance (University of Nottingham; UK)
- Code Segment (assembly language directive)
- Computer Science and Engineering Graduates (University of Michigan)
- Cooperative Systems Engineering Group (Lancaster University; UK)
- Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Gender in Appalachia (Marshall University, Huntington, WV)
- Combined Spinal-Epidural-General Anesthesia
- Center for Space Environmental Health (NASA)
- Centre for Sport Exercise Health (UK)
- Canadian Superior Energy, Inc.
- Center for the Study of Emerging Infections (Saint Louis University School of Public Health; St. Louis, MO)
- Centre Synergie Entreprise Industrielle (French: Synergy Enterprise Industrial Center)
- China Special Equipment Inspection (and Research Center)
- Connection Strategies Enterprises, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Coopersmith Self-Esteem Inventory
- Corvettes of Southeast Idaho (Idaho Falls, ID)
- Computer Support for Environmental Impact Assessment (IFIP)