Teijin presented advanced nano materials, including 'polyester, aramid and carbon nanofibers, as well as silicon ink and paste, plus a wide range of prospective applications for life sciences, energy efficiency, air purification, water filters, energy resources and apparel.
What does CNF stand for?
CNF stands for Carbon Nanofiber (composite)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNF
We have 72 other meanings of CNF in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Electronic Warfare
- Centre National Pour l'Exploitation des Oceans (France)
- Belo Horizonte /Belo Horizon, Minas Gerais, Brazil Aeropuerto Internacional Tancredo Neves (Airport Code)
- California Nigerian Forum
- California Nurses Foundation (Oakland, California)
- Cámara Nacional Forestal
- Canadian Nature Federation
- Canadian Neutron Facility (proposed replacement reactor for the NRU research reactor in Chalk River Ontario)
- Canadian Nurses Foundation
- Canadian Nutrient File
- Carbon Neutral Fuel (energy)
- Cellulose Nanofiber
- Central Neutralization Facility
- Cercle Nautique de France
- Certificat de Nationalité Française (French: Certificate of French Nationality)
- Championnat National Français (French: French National Championships; gaming)
- Child Neurology Foundation
- Chin National Front (Burma)
- Chippewa National Forest (Minnesota)
- Chomsky Normal Form (formal language theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The eight products include graphene, graphene oxide, nanoporous graphene, single-walled carbon nanotube, multi-walled carbon nanotube, carbon nanofiber, nanocarbon, carbon nanoball (carbon nano-sphere).
Washington, January 16 ( ANI ): Researchers have come up with a technique to embed needle-like carbon nanofibers in an elastic membrane, creating a flexible "bed of nails" on the nanoscale that opens the door to development of new drug-delivery systems.
Kotaki, Wang, and He have developed a conductive material consisting of a curable liquid thermosetting resin mixed with conductive nanofibers such as carbon nanotubes, carbon nanofibers, metallic nanofibers, or nonconductive nanofibers with an electrically conductive coating, plus a particulate filler.
We interpret these results to mean that it may be positively affected to the conversion toward a strong cross-linked structure and mechanical properties of carbon nanofiber.
The nano fibers obtained from charcoal are comparable with those obtained from pretreated carbon; namely carbon nanofibers with multi walls or layers.
HaberstrohKM, WebsterTJ, Nanometer surface roughness increases select osteoblast adhesion on carbon nanofibers compacts,J.
Scientists working in nanoscience, polymers, chemical and textile engineering, neuroscience, and other fields around the world discuss nanothermometers, the fabrication and flow cell testing of chitin and chitosan nanofibrous membranes, the electrospinning technique, the properties of electrospun nanofibers, the features and applications of carbon nanofibers, polymer and polyacrylonitrile-based nanofibers, a spinal cord prosthetic developed from nanofibers, and carbon nanotubes.