Twenty-five states require carbon monoxide detectors in certain residential buildings.
What does CMD stand for?
CMD stands for Carbon Monoxide Detector
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMD
We have 240 other meanings of CMD in our Acronym Attic
- Clound Mobile Convergence for Virtual Reality
- Codemasters Campzone
- Centre for Marine and Coastal Zone Management (UK)
- Calcutta Metropolitan District
- California Micro Devices
- Call Me Dave (UK)
- Campomelic Dysplasia
- Capacity Management Department
- Capital Market Day
- Capital Markets Division (various locations)
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated
- Carpet Matches Drapes (personal ad shorthand)
- Case Management Division
- Catalog Management Data
- Center for Management Development (various schools)
- Center for Media Design (Ball State University; Indiana)
- Center for Migration and Development (Princeton University)
- Central Manufacturing District
- Centralized Message Distribution
- Centre for Materials Discovery (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 council * Fire Chief Paul Boissonneault provided information on the Hawkins-Gignac Foundation, noting that the foundation had recently donated 500 carbon monoxide detectors to the county for distribution to residents who could not afford to buy one.
It plans to provide up to 500 local people free carbon monoxide detectors when they have their gas appliances serviced.
Poisonous carbon monoxide fumes were found leaking into their house in Maes Gerddi, after firefighters fitted a carbon monoxide detector on Friday.
A carbon monoxide detector is also being installed in the new Freebrough College in East Cleveland, which opens in January.
Powergen, one of the UK's leading energy suppliers, has teamed up with the Liverpool Echo to give away a free carbon monoxide detector worth pounds 24.
Now that property owners will be required by law to install carbon monoxide detectors in every apartment in their building, the Rent Stabilization Association of New York City, Inc.