The lower section of the colour-coded bumper, framing the air intakes, is constructed from carbon fibre, while the front floor is made from race-derived carbon Kevlar.
What does CK stand for?
CK stands for Carbon Kevlar (composite fabric)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CK
We have 25 other meanings of CK in our Acronym Attic
- Central Jail Complex (Orange County Jail)
- Criminal Justice Extranet (Cable & Wireless; UK)
- Colla Jove Dels Xiquets de Tarragona (Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain)
- Cave de Jean-Yves (French winery)
- China Jianyi Yongwei Foundation (China)
- Cheng Jack Yiu School (Hong Kong)
- Central Jersey Youth Soccer Association
- Canadian Journal of Zoology
- Calvin Klein
- Captain Kidd
Samples in periodicals archive:
He stabilised himself with his rigid carbon Kevlar backpack before flying at eye level with the plane's occupants.
The Fila Racer, with its special Carbon Kevlar unit in the midsole, has propelled Fila athletes to more than 20 marathon victories during the past twelve months.