uk Global Banking News - 18 October 2012 BMO (NYSE: BMO) was recognised by the Carbon Disclosure Project as the 2012 Canadian Carbon Performance Leader.
What does CDP stand for?
CDP stands for Carbon Disclosure Project
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDP
We have 424 other meanings of CDP in our Acronym Attic
- Cabletron Discovery Protocol
- Call Distribution Process (Sprint)
- Campaign for Devolved Parliament (Ulster)
- Cancer Detection Program (various organizations)
- Candidate Development Program
- Canopy Database Project (eco-informatics project)
- Capability Development Package
- Capability Development Plan (EU)
- Capacity Development Program
- Caravan of Dreams Productions (record label)
- Career Development Path
- Casa de Papel (Spanish TV series)
- Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (Italian financial firm)
- Census Designated Place
- Center for Deployment Psychology (Bethesda, MD)
- Center for Development Policy (Washington, DC)
- Center for Disaster Preparedness
- Center for Domestic Preparedness
- Central Data Processor
- Central Delivery Point (gas processing plant; various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Simpson, chief executive officer of the Carbon Disclosure Project, said by taking part in the scheme Carillion would be in pole position to make the most of any business opportunities which come from dealing with green issues.
Jones Lang LaSalle, the global real estate services firm, has been named a lead sponsor to the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) Cities program to improve environmental sustainability in the world's largest cities, and thereby enhance their economic viability.
DP World has become the first international marine terminal operator to join the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), a disclosure and reporting framework used by 3,000 of the world's largest companies to report their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and climate change strategies.
5-billion specialist IT services and solutions provider, has been commended by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), which represents 475 institutional investors with US$55 trillion in assets under management, for its approach to climate change disclosure.