com/cgi-bin/prnh/20081007/38461LOGO) The Sabatier system can create up to 530 gallons of water per year from byproducts of the station's Oxygen Generation System and Carbon Dioxide Removal Assembly.
What does CDRA stand for?
CDRA stands for Carbon Dioxide Removal Assembly
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDRA
We have 31 other meanings of CDRA in our Acronym Attic
- Credit Derivatives Research
- Critical Design Review
- Crude Death Rate
- Cup-Disc Ratio
- Customer Design Review
- Complementarity Determining Region 1
- Complementary Determining Region 2
- Chain Determining Region 3 (genetics)
- Complementary-Determining Region 3 (aka Third Complementarity-Determining Region; molecular genetics)
- Caribbean Drag Racing Association (Christiansted, Virgin Islands)
- Chapter Disaster Readiness Assessment (American Red Cross)
- Character Data Representation Architecture (IBM AFP/MO:DCA data stream)
- Christian Relief and Development Association
- Community Development Resource Association
- Contrat de Développement Rhône-Alpes (French: Rhone-Alpes Development Contract)
- Council for Dialogues, Research and Advocacy (India)
- Courier Debt Reporting Association (Canada)
- Cylindrical Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Corporate Debt Restructuring Advisory Committee (Bank of Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carbon Dioxide Removal Assembly in the Destiny Laboratory.