Farmers often rate the quality of cover crop residue by its carbon/nitrogen ratio.
What does C/N stand for?
C/N stands for Carbon/Nitrogen
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of C/N
We have 54 other meanings of C/N in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Management and Finance
- Coulombs Per Cubic Meter
- Cadet Major
- Community and Migrant Health Centers
- Calibration/Measurement Requirement Summary
- Cadet Master Sergeant (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet Master Sergeant
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you do decide to use a newspaper with petroleum-free ink, keep an eye on your carbon/nitrogen ratio as the newspaper decomposes.
Overtime, an imbalance is created in the carbon/nitrogen ratio that reduces the efficiency of the wastewater treatment plant.