Dr Fethi Filali, the ITS technology leader at QMIC said that car-to-car and car-to-infrastructure communications is the hottest new trend in ITS where major global players are actively engaged in this area.
What does C2I stand for?
C2I stands for Car-to-Infrastructure (telematics engineering)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of C2I
We have 2 other meanings of C2I in our Acronym Attic
- Come2go Ministries (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Command and Control Guard
- Commitment to Graduate
- Cradle to Grave
- Centre for Climate and Global Change Research
- Contract to Hire (contract employment option)
- Second Conserved Cysteine to Histidine
- Ethene (chemistry)
- Ethane (chemistry)
- Centre for Computational Intelligence (Singapore)
- Certificat Informatique et Internet
- Colloque Interdisciplinaire en Instrumentation
- Command, Control, & Intelligence
- Command & Control Integration Council
- Command and Control Interoperable Collaborative Enterprise
- Command and Control Integration Division
- Command and Control Interface Design Document
- Command & Control Information Exchange Data Model
- Command & Control Integration Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
recently announced having begun real-world testing of future technologies as part of a research program aimed to advance car-to-car and car-to-infrastructure communication in Europe.
SimTD's aim is to copy a standard for car-to-car and car-to-infrastructure data.
What's more, they have a vision of the car as being integrated into its environment, whether it is seeking out cheap gas or performing car-to-car or car-to-infrastructure communications.
The field of Co-operative ITS, as evidenced by the tremendous global attention to car-to-infrastructure and car-to-car communications, will undoubtedly re-shape the future of ITS in the years to come," he explained.
This isn't a quote from some telematics guru outlining the need for car-to-car and car-to-infrastructure communication.