With regard to the changeover, who really cares whether it is John McCririck, Tanya Stevenson or Old Fred the car park attendant who is giving out the betting shows?
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Car Park Attendant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CPA
We have 836 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Canadian Pinzgauer Association
- Canadian Poetry Association
- Canadian Police Association
- Canadian Poolplayers Association
- Canadian Psychiatric Association
- Canadian Psychological Association
- Canadian Public Administration (journal; Wiley)
- Canaveral Port Authority
- Capability Provisioning Activity (NECC program)
- Care Programme Approach (UK mental health policy)
- Cargo Preference Act of 1954
- Caribbean Philosophical Association
- Caring People Alliance
- Carolina Performing Arts (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Carry Propagate Adder
- Carter Partnership Award (various schools)
- Cartes Postales Anciennes
- Cary Photographic Artists (Cary, NC)
- Case Processing Associate
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is one member of staff who I fondly remember, Joe, the car park attendant.
A MOTORIST will appear in court over claims he deliberately drove at a car park attendant following Coventry City's cup win at the Ricoh Arena on Tuesday.
Operation Hawkeye, involving Durham County Council neighbourhood wardens, car park attendants and Durham Police, has cut car crime by more than half.
Several people vaguely recall futuristic-looking car park attendant booths being in use on the university campus in the 1970s, so perhaps the reported phenomena are some sort of timeslip.
I have made enquiries, and several people have said they vaguely recall futuristic-looking car park attendant booths being in use on the university campus in the early 1970s, so perhaps the reported phenomena are some sort of timeslip.
Michael Meakin, a 29-year-old car park attendant from Middlesbrough: "No, I don't think that's right.
There was a car park attendant apologising for our delay.