According to the Capstone Concept for Joint Operations, "Each of the Services implement some version of mission command in the conduct of joint operations, but differences exist owing to characteristic missions and primary operating domains.
What does CCJO stand for?
CCJO stands for Capstone Concept for Joint Operations (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCJO
We have 4 other meanings of CCJO in our Acronym Attic
- Coahoma County Jr. High School (Clarksdale, MS)
- Citizens Committee for Judicial Integrity
- Cold Case Justice Initiative (various universities)
- Combatant Command Joint Intelligence Center
- Civic and Citizen Journalism Interest Group
- Commission on Criminal and Juvenile Justice
- Colorado Civil Justice League
- Center for Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement
- Centre de la Culture Judéo-Marocaine (French: Jewish-Moroccan Cultural Center; Belgium)
- Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine
- Cincinnati Contemporary Jazz Orchestra
- Cologne Contemporary Jazz Orchestra
- Consolidated Consultants Jordan
- Consultative Council of Jewish Organizations (New York, NY)
- Criminology and Criminal Justice Online (degree)
- Canadian Churches for Justice and Peace
- Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace (various locations)
- Centro Cultural Jesco Puttkamer (Portuguese: Cultural Center Jesco Puttkamer; University of Goias; Brazil)
- Certified Criminal Justice Professional
- Chamber of Chartered Java Professionals (Greece)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Starting in 2003 with the Chairman's Joint Operations Concept, later replaced by the 2005 Capstone Concept for Joint Operations, there was now a family of Joint Operating Concepts, Joint Functional Concepts, and Joint Integrating Concepts to help promote interdependence.
Based on predictions about the world after 2015, the Joint Chiefs of Staff refine requirements for "tangible joint force capability improvement" in the Capstone Concept for Joint Operations for making user-defined information and expertise available anywhere within the network.