Chan, director of the Beijing Institute of Geriatrics and Department of Neurology, Xuanwu Hospital of Capital University of Medical Sciences, Beijing.
What does CPUMS stand for?
CPUMS stands for Capital University of Medical Sciences (Beijing, China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Catch Per Unit Effort (fishing industry)
- Chest Pain of Undetermined Etiology (digestive sciences)
- Congenital Penile Urethrocutaneous Fistula
- Check Point User Group
- Chicago Palm Users Group (est. 1997; Illinois)
- Computational Physics for Undergraduates (Oregon State University)
- College Park University Heights (residential development; Gainesville, FL)
- Central Processing Unit Identifier
- Chandigarh-Punjab Union of Journalists (India)
- Certified Professional Utilization Manager
- Chest Pain of Undetermined Origin
- Chronic Partial Ureteral Obstruction
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
- Compatible Processor Upgrade Program
- California Pesticide Use Reporting Database
- Centre for Population and Urban Research (Australia)
- Certified Professional in Utilization Review
- Consultoria e Peritagem Unipessoal, Lda (Portugal)
- Central Processing Unit Reset
- Central Pasco United Soccer Association (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chan, director, Beijing Institute of Geriatrics and Department of Neurology, Xuanwu Hospital of Capital University of Medical Sciences, Beijing.