Judge Beane holds a law degree from Capital University Law School and attended summer law programs at Ohio State University College of Law and Oxford University.
What does CULS stand for?
CULS stands for Capital University Law School (Columbus, Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CULS
We have 6 other meanings of CULS in our Acronym Attic
- Committee of University Librarians of Nigerian Universities
- Cambridge University Language Programme (UK)
- Caribbean University Level Programme
- Chronic Upper Limb Pain
- Command Ultrafine Lustre Paste (polishing paste)
- Columbia Underground Listing of Professor Ability (Columbia Univesity, New York)
- Clemson University Livestock Poultry Health (Clemson, South Carolina)
- CMOS Ultra-Low Power Radiation Tolerant
- Cambridge University Lightweight Rowing Club (UK)
- Cambridge University Law Society (Cambridge, England, UK)
- College and University Library Section (various locations)
- Convertible Unsecured Loan Stock
- Credit Union Loan Source, LLC (Georgia)
- Czech University of Life Sciences (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Combined Universities Language Test (education test)
- Common-User Land Transportation (US DoD)
- Corpus Use and Learning to Translate (conference)
- Credit Union League of Thailand Ltd
- Cultural Units of Learning Tools and Services
- See You Later (chat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dean Mays was previously at the Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio, where she played a primary role in identifying and implementing curricular best practices.
May 18-21 2nd National Conference of Minority Professionals in Alternative Dispute Resolution "Promoting Opportunities for Minorities in the Field of ADR" Capital University Law School Greater Columbus Convention Center Columbus, Ohio E-mail: adrconference@law.
org June 5-9 Capital University Law School 2nd National Training Institute for Minority Professionals in Alternative Dispute Resolution Columbus, Ohio Web: www.
com May 18-21 2nd National Conference of Minority Professionals in Alternative Dispute Resolution "Promoting Opportunities for Minorities in the Field of ADR" Capital University Law School Greater Columbus Convention Center Columbus, Ohio E-mail:adrconference@law.