FiberQuest"), a CDNX capital pool company (Symbol, FQN-V), announces that with the consent of CDNX, the following transfers within escrow has been completed: From To No.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Capital Pool Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Pensioners Concerned
- Canadian Polar Commission
- Canadian Police College (administered by the RCMP; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Polish Congress (est. 1933)
- Canadian Pony Club
- Canadian Pork Council
- Canadian Postal Code
- Cancer Prevention Centre (various locations)
- Capability Point Code
- Capacity Planning Center
- Capital Printing Company (Austin, TX)
- Capital Projects Committee (various organizations)
- Capitol Preservation Commission (Washington DC)
- Card Programmable Calculator (IBM)
- Career Planning Center (various schools)
- Cargo Processing Center
- Caring Pregnancy Center
- Carnahan, Proctor and Cross, Inc.
- Carolina Population Center
- Carrier Piece Count
Samples in periodicals archive:
P), a Capital Pool Company, is pleased to announce the closing of its initial public offering of 1,815,000 common shares at a price of $0.
P) (the "Corporation"), a capital pool company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange"), announced today its proposed Qualifying Transaction under Exchange Policy 2.
Trading in the securities of a capital pool company should be considered highly speculative.
The net proceeds of the offering, together with the proceeds from prior sales of common shares, will be used by Bradmer Pharmaceuticals to identify and evaluate assets or businesses for acquisition with a view to completing a "Qualifying Transaction" under the capital pool company program of the TSX Venture Exchange.
a capital pool company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX VENTURE:MTE.
P) a capital pool company, announced today that it has received listing approval for its Common Shares from the TSX Venture Exchange Inc.
The net proceeds of the offering will be used by the Company to identify and evaluate assets or businesses for acquisition with a view to completing a "Qualifying Transaction" under the capital pool company program of the Exchange.