of Criminology Springer/New York criminal Capital Markets Law Journal Oxford University Press/ financial New York Carbon Climate Law Review Lexxion/Berlin, Germany environment Charleston Law Review Charleston Law School/ general Charleston, SC Class Action Attorney Fee Octagon Publishing/ practice Digest NL Washington, D.
What does CMLJ stand for?
CMLJ stands for Capital Markets Law Journal (Oxford University Press)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Cape May Lewes Ferry (Delaware)
- Central Mississippi Light Flyers
- Congrès Mondial de Linguistique Française (French: World Congress of French Linguistics)
- Campus Ministry Leadership Institute
- Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute
- Chief Military Language Instructor (Defense Language Institute)
- Children's Museum and Library, Inc. (Philippines)
- Christian Media Literacy Institute (St. Louis, MO)
- Connecticut Mutual Life Insurance Co. (Hartford, CT)
- CUNA Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Centre Martin Luther King (now Center for Nonviolent Action; Switzerland)
- CML Group, Inc. (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Calgary Masters Lacrosse League (Canada)
- Center for Multiple Languages and Literacies (Columbia University; New York)
- Classical and Modern Languages and Literatures (university department; various locations)
- Classics, Modern Languages and Linguistics (Concordia University; Canada)
- Connie Mack Little League (Amherst, NY)
- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (Mexican Wrestling Promotion)
- Caudal Mediastinal Lymph Node
- Co-Management Learning Network