Following Meulbroek (2001) the expected return that compensates an undiversified investor will be given by the capital market line in equation (1).
What does CML stand for?
CML stands for Capital Market Line
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CML
We have 351 other meanings of CML in our Acronym Attic
- Central Milton Keynes Partnership
- Centrum Medyczne Ksztalcenia Podyplomowego (Polish: The Medical Centre of Postgraduate Education; Warsaw, Poland)
- Communist Mazdoor Kissan Party (Pakistan)
- Cache Meta Language
- CairnGorm Mountain Ltd. (UK)
- Call Me Later
- Câmara Municipal de Lisboa
- Câmara Municipal de Loures (Loures, Portugal)
- Camarillo (Amtrak station code; Camarillo, CA)
- Canadian Mortgage Lender (Alberta, Canada)
- Capital Motor Lines
- Cartographic Modeling Lab (University of Pennsylvania)
- Cary Memorial Library (Lexington, MA)
- Cayman Management Limited (Offshore Recruitment)
- Cement-Mortar Lining (pipes)
- Census of Marine Life (also seen as CoML)
- Center for Media Literacy
- Central Michigan Lumber Company (Kawkawlin, Michigan)
- Centrální Mozek Lidstva
- Centrum voor Milieuwetenschappen (Dutch: Leiden University Institute of Environmental Sciences)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 6 OMITTED] RETURN STATISTICS To create the efficient frontier and capital market line we need to compute some summary statistics.
Minimum deviation from the capital market line is proposed as the performance benchmark in these situations.
] the capital market line (47) is at a tangent to the upper branch of the hyperbola that corresponds to the efficient frontier of risky-asset-only portfolios.