Other news presented at the Capital Market Day include a new range of heavy duty value trucks, aimed specifically at emerging and growing markets such as Asia, South America and Africa.
What does CMD stand for?
CMD stands for Capital Market Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMD
We have 240 other meanings of CMD in our Acronym Attic
- Corrected Machine Check Vector (computing)
- Central Massachusetts Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Clound Mobile Convergence for Virtual Reality
- Codemasters Campzone
- Centre for Marine and Coastal Zone Management (UK)
- Calcutta Metropolitan District
- California Micro Devices
- Call Me Dave (UK)
- Campomelic Dysplasia
- Capacity Management Department
- Capital Markets Division (various locations)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated
- Carpet Matches Drapes (personal ad shorthand)
- Case Management Division
- Catalog Management Data
- Center for Management Development (various schools)
- Center for Media Design (Ball State University; Indiana)
- Center for Migration and Development (Princeton University)
- Central Manufacturing District