9 individual check presentations will be made to: the Maryland Food Bank, the Capital Area Food Bank, the Food Bank of Delaware, the Food Bank of Southeastern Virginia, Virginia Peninsula Food Bank and the Fredericksburg Area Food Bank.
What does CAFB stand for?
CAFB stands for Capital Area Food Bank (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAFB
We have 9 other meanings of CAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Certificat d'Aptitude à la Fonction d'Aide Médico-Psychologique (French: Psychological and Medical Assistance Certificate)
- Caribbean Farmers and NGO Network
- Customs and Fiscal Assistance Office (EU)
- Connecticut Association of Foster and Adoptive Parents
- Consumer Affairs, Financial Assistance Program
- Child & Adolescent Functional Assessment Scale
- Council for Academic Freedom and Academic Standards (UK)
- Critical Assessment of Fully Automated Structure Prediction
- Caisse de Compensation des Prestations Familiales, des Accidents du Travail et de Prévoyance des Travailleurs Salariés (French: Compensation Fund for Family Benefits, Workmen's Compensation and the Welfare of Employees; New Caledonia)
- Cannon Air Force Base (New Mexico)
- Carswell Air Force Base (Texas; now closed)
- Cascode Active Feedback (microwave theory)
- Certificat d'Aptitude aux Fonctions de Bibliothécaire (French: Certificate of Aptitude for Library Functions)
- Charleston Air Force Base (South Carolina)
- Chemically Active Fluidized Bed
- Child, Adolescent, and Family Branch (Federal Center for Mental Health Services)
- Columbus Air Force Base (Mississippi)
- Creech Air Force Base (Nevada)
- Ceramic Filled Anaerobic Fixed Bed Reactor
- Canada Firearms Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the partnership with the Walmart Foundation as well as a partnership with the Capital Area Food Bank, free lunches will be available at one YMCA summer camp and at four YMCA Learning Centers, which are free programs for residents of affordable housing centers.
LOTTERY MONEY USUALLY FUNDS EDUCATION AND SENIOR CITIZEN PROGRAMS, but the Capital Area Food Bank was a big recipient of a recent Powerball jackpot thanks to Giant Food.