In Chapter 6, entitled "The Capital Account Surplus," President Bush's advisers sought to paint the current account deficit as a consequence of foreign investors voting enthusiastically on investment opportunities in the United States.
What does KAS stand for?
KAS stands for Capital Account Surplus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAS
We have 75 other meanings of KAS in our Acronym Attic
- Keystone Auto Racing on Speedways (Mechanicsburg, PA)
- Kuwait Amateur Radio Society
- Kaufman Area Rural Transportation
- Kinematic Applications in Real Time
- Kings Area Rural Transit (Kings County, CA)
- Klingon Acronym Response Team :-)
- Kumatori Accelerator-driven Reactor Test (facility)
- Kerr Area Rural Transportation System (Henderson, NC)
- Kent Archaeological Rescue Unit (Bromley, England, UK)
- Kaman's Art Shoppes, Inc (Chagrin Falls, OH)
- Kansas Agricultural Statistics (USDA)
- Karachi American School (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Karnataka Administrative Service (India)
- Kaserne (German Military: Barracks)
- Kentucky Academy of Science
- Kerberos Authenticated Services (Internet)
- Kick Ass Summer
- Killed in Active Service
- Knowledge, Attitudes and Skills
Samples in periodicals archive:
Putting aside errors and omissions in the data, the capital account surplus is necessarily equal to the current account deficit.
12) Thus a deficit in the current account must be balanced by an equal and opposite capital account surplus because the two accounts are the opposite sides of the same transaction.
In strictly classical economic terms, the capital account surplus of the United States alone would qualify her not as "empire" but rather as "colony.