True (A) or false (B): The clinical signs of poor tissue perfusion are prolonged capillary refill time (CRT) (>2 s), cool peripheral temperatures with a differential between central and peripheral assessments, and impaired level of consciousness.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Capillary Refill Time
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Cadaveric Renal Transplant
- Calculus Readiness Test (various schools)
- California Rangeland Trust
- Call Resolution Time (customer service)
- calreticulin (immunology)
- Campaign for Responsible Transplantation
- Canadian Railway Troops
- Canadian Road Network
- Canal & River Trust
- Cannella Response Television INc.
- Capital Renaissance Theatre
- Cardiac Rescue Technician (Maryland)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (defibrillator technology used to correct life-threatening cardiac arrhythmia)
- Cargo Restraint Transporter
- Carlstedt Research & Technology
- Carlstedt Research and Technology
- Cartes Routière Technologiques (Canada)
- Cash Register Terminal (customer management)
- Casing Running Tool (oil extraction)
- Casual Relief Teacher (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On examination he was pyrexial, pale, tachycardic, with generalised peritonitis and a prolonged capillary refill time.
His left arm was noted to be neurovascularly intact with good pulses and a capillary refill time less than two seconds.