Quantitative analysis of prostanoids in fluids by combined capillary column gas chromatography negative ion chemical ionization mass spectrometry.
What does CCGC stand for?
CCGC stands for Capillary Column Gas Chromatography (toxicology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCGC
We have 58 other meanings of CCGC in our Acronym Attic
- Career Communications Group of Baltimore
- Center for Comparative Genomics and Bioinformatics (University of Minnesota)
- Center for Computational Genomics and Bioinformatics (University of Minnesota)
- Charleston County Greenbelt Bank (Charleston, SC)
- Council of Churches of Greater Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT)
- Caisse Cantonale Genevoise de Compensation (French: Geneva Cantonal Compensation Fund; Switzerland)
- California Color Guard Circuit
- Camion Citerne Grande Capacité (French: Large Capacity Tanker Truck; fire truck)
- Canadian Coast Guard College
- Canadian Coast Guard Cutter
- Chess and Cards Game Client (game hosting program)
- Clark County Gun Club (Vancouver, WA)
- Coomalie Community Government Council (Batchelor, Northern Territory, Australia)
- Coyote Creek Golf Club (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Crooked Creek Golf Course (various locations)
- Cancer Center and Geriatrics Center Building (Geriatrics Center at the University of Michigan)
- Concerned Citizens for Green Country Conservation (Oklahoma)
- Cornell Club of the Greater Capital District (Ithaca, NY)
- Culberson County Groundwater Conservation District (Culberson County, TX)
- Central Carolina Gun Club Inc. (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We performed analysis of PCB 153 concentrations by dual capillary column gas chromatography with electron capture detection and sample clean-up on a Florisil column (22).