NASDAQ: CCBT), the parent company of Cape Cod Bank and Trust Company, and Foxborough Savings Bank (OTS: FOXS.
What does CCBT stand for?
CCBT stands for Cape Cod Bank and Trust (Hyannis, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCBT
We have 21 other meanings of CCBT in our Acronym Attic
- Completion of Calls to Busy Subscribers
- Customer Care and Billing Solutions
- Customer Care and Billing System
- California Clerk of the Board of Supervisors Association
- Coca-Cola Beverage Services Co, Ltd
- Center for Community-Based Service Learning (San Diego State University; San Diego, CA)
- Certified Community Bank Security Officer
- Camden County Board of Social Services (Camden, NJ)
- Close Cover Before Striking School of Knitting
- Certificate of Completion of Basic Surgical Training (UK surgeon qualification)
- Center for Church Based Training (Richardson, TX)
- Centre for the Commercialization of Biomedical Technologies (National Research Council Canada)
- Collin County Ballet Theatre (est. 2001; Plano, TX)
- Comprehensive Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Computerised Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence; UK)
- Community Chapel and Bible Training Center (Seattle, WA)
- Captive Chameleon Bloodline Tracking Database
- Caye Caulker Belize Tourism Industry Association (Caye Caulker, Belize)
- Certified Community Bank Technology Officer (Independent Community Bankers Association)
- Center for Conservation Biology Technical Report (College of William and Mary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: CCBT), the parent company of Cape Cod Bank and Trust Company, in an all-stock transaction valued at approximately $300 million.
The OCC joins a number of prominent financial institutions that are already using ZixCorp services, including: American Savings Bank, Baker Boyer Bank, Bank von Ernst, Cape Cod Bank and Trust, Farm Credit Financial Partners, Hawthorne Savings Federal Savings Bank, Marshall & Ilsley Corp.
based Cape Cod Bank and Trust (NASDAQ:CCBT) and Politzer & HANEY.
of Marion has been elected to the Board of Directors of Cape Cod Bank and Trust Company, N.
is the holding company for Cape Cod Bank and Trust Company, N.
We're using SEDONA's CIMS software to support and enhance our core banking activities," said Mark Carron, senior vice president and director of operations, Cape Cod Bank and Trust Co.
15, 1999--The Board of Directors of Cape Cod Bank and Trust Company (NASDAQ symbol CCBT) has approved a Stock Repurchase Plan under which the Bank is authorized to acquire up to 5% of the outstanding Common Stock, or up to approximately 453,053 shares, of the issued and outstanding shares of its Common Stock in the open market or in private transactions during the next 12 months.