ENEC offers a series of scholarships through its Energy Pioneers program, the Human Capacity Development program designed to attract talented students and professionals to the growing nuclear energy sector.
What does CDP stand for?
CDP stands for Capacity Development Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDP
We have 425 other meanings of CDP in our Acronym Attic
- Commission, Division of Wildlife
- Aero-Condor Peru (ICAO code)
- Cabletron Discovery Protocol
- Call Distribution Process (Sprint)
- Campaign for Devolved Parliament (Ulster)
- Cancer Detection Program (various organizations)
- Candidate Development Program
- Canopy Database Project (eco-informatics project)
- Capability Development Package
- Capability Development Plan (EU)
- Caravan of Dreams Productions (record label)
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- Career Development Path
- Casa de Papel (Spanish TV series)
- Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (Italian financial firm)
- Census Designated Place
- Center for Deployment Psychology (Bethesda, MD)
- Center for Development Policy (Washington, DC)
- Center for Disaster Preparedness
- Center for Domestic Preparedness
Samples in periodicals archive:
The memorandum was signed to launch human and institutional capacity development program.
SPE supports technical cooperation programs, microfinance projects, capacity development programs and women empowerment initiatives and provides co-financing and partnership in projects with other donors.
TAG-ICT Academy recently held meetings with the Dubai Government to discuss the creation of training and capacity development programs.
6 billion State revolving loan fund (through FY 2003) for drinking water infrastructure, health effects research, additional assistance to States for administration of the Public Water System Supervision program; and grant assistance to State-defined economically disadvantaged communities; * authorize States to provide limited monitoring flexibility to local water systems; * establish a voluntary source water protection program; and, * require States to develop and implement operator training and certification and capacity development programs.