The CMMI represents the consolidation of the following models: * The Capability Maturity Model for Software (SW-CMM) v2.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Current Maturing Long-Term Debt
- Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust Inc. (Delaware)
- College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario
- Cellules Musculaires Lisses Vasculaires (French: Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell)
- Cherry Mottle Leaf Virus
- Comitato Maria Letizia Verga (Italian: Maria Letizia Verga Committee)
- Call Me Maybe (song)
- Calvert Marine Museum (Maryland)
- Câmara Municipal de Mangualde (Portugese: City Council of Mangualde)
- Cargo Movement Module
- Cash Money Millionaires
- Catastrophic Major Medical Insurance
- Celebrity Model Management
- Cell Membrane Model
- Center for Medicare Management (major component of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- Center for Modular Microsystems (Louisiana State University)
- Center for Molecular Medicine (various locations)
- Center for Molecular Modeling (US NIH)
- Central Maine Midwives
Samples in periodicals archive:
Optimal Solutions and Technologies (OST) has announced that the company has been assessed at Level 3 of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) across its entire organization.
We are zealots in NAVAIR on process improvement--capability maturity model (CMM) and capability maturity model integration (CMMI)--and this article is very timely.