This time the hotel has arranged Cantonese Food Festival for the people of Quetta from November 16-23, 2012 at Xuelian Restaurant from 7.
What does CAN stand for?
CAN stands for Cantonese (language)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAN
We have 411 other meanings of CAN in our Acronym Attic
- Campus Area Network
- Canadian Arthritis Network
- Canadian Artists Network
- Canadian Association for Neuroscience
- Canberra (Australia)
- Cancer Action Network (American Cancer Society)
- Capital Alumni Network (various locations)
- Capital Area Neighborhood (Harrisburg, PA)
- Carbon Action Network (UK)
- Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy
- Career Advice Network
- Caregiver Assistance Network
- Cargo Arrival Notice (various companies)
- Cellulose Acetate Nitrate
- Center for Naval Analysis
- Centre d'Art Neuchâtel (French: Neuchâtel Art Center; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AS A frequent visitor to Rainbow Cantonese in Kings Heath, I was somewhat dismayed to read the review by Paul Fulford (Mail, October 7).
I HAVE just read in today's Echo of the passing of Max Jacobs ("Olympian missed the Hitler games", July 7) and your mention that he spoke a number of languages, including Cantonese.
Allen has for this ministry the glorious combination of having English as his first language, fluency in Cantonese and the ability to communicate in Mandarin.
As well as traditional Cantonese fare in Hong Kong, other popular Chinese cuisines include those of Sichuan, Chiu Chow, Beijing and Shanghai.
SINNER Sainsbury's Sweet and Sour Cantonese Chicken in Crispy Batter: 546 calories.