What does CRSV stand for?
CRSV stands for Canonici Regolari della Congregazione di San Vittore (Italian: Regular Canons of the Congregation of Saint Victor; Christianity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRSV
- Caribbean Regional Sustainable Tourism Development Programme
- Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute (Dallas, TX)
- Cold Regions Science and Technology Information Analysis Center (US Army; Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory; Hanover, NH)
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique de l'Industrie Diamantaire (French: Center for Scientific and Technical Research of the Diamond Industry; Belgium)
- Corporate Responsibility System Technologies Ltd.
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sur les Régions Arides (French)
- Colorado River Service Unit (Indian Health Service Facility)
- Comité Régional du Sport Universitaire (French: Regional Committee of University Sports)
- Computational Research Support Unit (University of Technology, Sydney; Australia)
- Crow River Service Unit (Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys)
- Carnation Ringspot Virus
- Computer Related System Validation (US FDA)
- Conflict-Related Sexual Violence
- Certificate in Residential Social Work (UK)
- Certified Recovery Support Worker (New Hampshire)
- Concord Regional Solid Waste (est. 1985; community cooperative; New Hampshire)
- Concurrent Read-Single Write
- Clayton Recreation, Sports and Wellness Commission (Clayton,MO)