According to Corporate Responsibility Asia, inkjet printer sellers including Canon Marketing Japan and Epson Sales Japan Corp are developing "joint initiatives", as part of the Ink Cartridge Homecoming Project, aimed at collecting and recycling used home printer ink cartridges.
What does CMJ stand for?
CMJ stands for Canon Marketing Japan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMJ
We have 26 other meanings of CMJ in our Acronym Attic
- Configuration Management Interoperability Test
- Construction Manager in Training
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) Manufacturing and Infrastructure Technology (Australia)
- Current Medical Information and Technology
- Chronic Mycobacterial-Induced Uveitis
- Cigar Makers' International Union (est. 1864)
- Console Mounted Integrated Voice User Terminal
- Commercial Materials Dispersion Apparatus ITA Experiment
- Catch Me If You Can (movie)
- Canadian Military Journal
- Certified Measuring Judge
- Chief of Military Justice
- Chinese Medical Journal
- Christopher Martin-Jenkins (cricket journalist)
- Civil Marriage Celebrant (Australia)
- College Mathematics Journal
- College Media Journal
- Colloque Médical du Jeudi (French: Medical Symposium of Thursday)
- Compagnie Maxi Jeux (French entertainment company)
- Complete Metal Jacket
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major exhibitors included Epson Sales Japan, Olympus Imaging, Casio Computer, Canon Marketing Japan, Kenko, SIGMA Corporation, Sony Corporation & Sony Marketing (Japan) Inc, Tamron, Nikon Imaging Japan, Panasonic Corporation, FUJIFILM Corporation, HOYA/PENTAX Imaging, Ricoh and others.
Beginning in March 2010, Canon Marketing Japan Inc.