Daun (retired from the Canadian Grain Commission, Grain Research Laboratory) and co-editors with the University of Manitoba (in nutritional sciences) and the Canola Council of Canada thus introduce contributions by international researchers who provide a comprehensive review of this major plant source of oils, fats, protein meals, and other bio-based products.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Canola Council of Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1760 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Company Capabilities (database)
- Canadian Computing Competition
- Canadian Council of Churches
- Canadian Counsellor Certification
- Canadian Cowboy Challenge (est. 2011)
- Canadian Criminal Code
- Canadian Cultural Centre (est. 2005)
- Canari Chant Club (French: Singing Canary Club)
- Canis Club Chartrain (French dog training club; Chartres, France)
- Cannabis Consumers Campaign
- Canterbury Clothing Company
- Capacity Coordination Cell
- Cape Cod Canal (Massachusetts)
- Capital Community College (Hartford, Connecticut)
- Capitol Cement Corporation
- Captains Career Course (US Army; formerly Officer Advanced Courses for Captains)
- Car Care Council
- Car Communication Computer
- CARDA Coordination Center
- Cardiff County Council (administrative authority for the capital city of Wales, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
78 |amol/g) was lower than the 16 ^mol/g reported as typical for canola meal by the Canola Council of Canada (Hickling 2001).