Children's liver and kidney cannot process contamination regardless of its source as it quickly overwhelms their immune systems.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Cannot Process
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNP
We have 195 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Centre National des Œuvres Universitaires et Scolaires (French)
- C-Type Natriuretic Peptide
- Cairngorms National Park (Scotland)
- Caisse Nationale de Prévoyance (French: National Provident Fund; insurance company)
- California Newspaper Project
- Campaign for National Parks (UK)
- Campaign for Nuclear Phaseout (Canada)
- Canadian Naturopathic Foundation
- Canadian Niagara Power
- Candidate Nomination Proposal
- Canyonlands National Park
- Carbon Nanoparticle (lymph node tracer)
- Card-Not-Present (internet credit card transactions)
- Cardholder Not Present (credit card transaction)
- Care Nurse Practitioner
- Cascadian National Party
- Cellular Networking Perspectives
- Center for National Policy (USA)
- Center for Non-Profits (various locations)
- Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Explicit videos arouse feelings in children they cannot process, and those feelings have to be let out somewhere.
The Danube level at Port Lom is only 70 cm above the zero mark, which is why the port cannot process any cargo and freight shipments.
Browsing prior to the window opening was a straightforward process, but once demand set in the page began to display an error message that read "Sorry, we cannot process your request.
Given that I work in Saudi Arabia, I cannot process a visa for her.
Wheeler said other such tools rely on microchannels--a series of interconnected, enclosed tubes--but these cannot process tissue because they can clog up.