Therefore, ESF-funded employment projects are required to demonstrate added value to mainstream government programmes and as such cannot duplicate or substitute the UK Government's Work Programme in helping people in employment.
What does CND stand for?
CND stands for Cannot Duplicate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CND
We have 102 other meanings of CND in our Acronym Attic
- Calculated Nerve Conduction Velocity
- Colegiul National Cantemir Voda (Romanian college)
- Cambodian National Council for Women (Cambodia)
- Cable Network Domain (Sprint)
- Caldera Network Desktop (Linux)
- Calling Number Delivery (Bellcore)
- Calling Number Display (telecommunications)
- Callparty Number Information
- Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament
- Canadian Dollar
- Centre for Nonlinear Dynamics in Physiology and Medicine (various universities)
- Centre National de la Danse (French: National Center of Dance)
- Certified Network Defender (cybersecurity)
- Check Node Decoder
- Chief of Naval Development
- China News Digest
- Chronic Neuroimmune Disease
- Circum-Nuclear Disk
- Command and Decision
- Commission on Narcotic Drugs
Samples in periodicals archive:
The level that we are at with artificial photosynthesis is that we can make the pigments and stick them together, but we cannot duplicate any of the external environment," he said.
Ken Edmundson at Northstar Institute defines a dominant competitive advantage as one competitors cannot duplicate, do not know about, or are not as good at doing.
Merseytravel states that it cannot duplicate commercial bus services yet run empty buses for non-existent tourists in the city centre along routes adequately served by commercial routes.
From here on in, it can be expected that the big pharmaceutical companies will be boosting their own research along with that in academia, to see if they cannot duplicate the results of the Thai trials and take them on further to at last discover a vaccine that is three times more effective.
Letters must be original and cannot duplicate material that has been published elsewhere.